Monday, August 4, 2008

Lazy Bloggers

OMFG! I just climbed out from under my rock and realised I have not updated this since they invented sliced bread... You would not believe how heavy that rock really is. Seriously!.

I am lost in a sea of pseudo-olde-english with waiting for a fine young gentleman to propose, selling my soul to Google, just generally being Snow White to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day is passing in a blur from the light through yonder window breaks to I feel like going to bed. I am plotting and planning. but this damned rock is heavy.

I go, my lords and ladies; just I will write something that makes sense soon. Seriously! Until my paycheck dawneth..

A sample of a blog post you can create using The Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. Make a wacky post today!

No comments: